Packaging Project Manager
Our client is a leading global retail high street brand. They are currently looking for a Creative Packaging Project Manager to join their busy inhouse studio.
You will be looking after a team of 4 packaging designers and a team of 2 artworkers.
Its a high pressured environment so will suit someone who can hit the ground running and comfortable being the central point of contact.
Purpose of role:
A strong, natural and motivational character who is responsible for the end to end project management and production of all Global Packaging Project creative briefs and projects. You will be the support system behind creating Best in Class 360 Campaigns and Pack Product campaigns, including all new products and gift packaging in line with the brands purpose, making sure that everything is delivered to the highest standards whilst being on time and to budget.
You are a process and people individual who is creative and able to juggle multiple projects while keeping a calm and cool head. You are able to influence decision making in a supportive and decisive way and importantly you are solution based, no problem to big…and a lover of a timeline, production schedule and a plan.
Key Job requirements:
- End to end management of all in-house agency briefs covering all omnichannel asset needs and requirements but specifically to Packaging. Manage strong collaboration with the creative team and cross functional stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to budget and on schedule
- Prioritisation of briefs working closely with the Studio Manager and Head of Creative Services to ensure that the right team and resource is mapped against each campaign and project as to deliver the strongest output
- Own creative timelines mapping out all key initiatives and deliverables. Communicate information from internal departments and establish strong communication between the Brand and Customer teams
- Workflow Management - create and maintain all status reports, schedules and agency calendars. Lead and manage weekly creative meetings driving the smooth running of all projects
- Management of external vendors and agencies between parties as to create a seamless relationship
- Manage the creative budget inc PO, invoice and reconciliation management
- Support in leading in-house agency processes keeping them up to date and in line with business needs
- Manage all Legal requirement ensuring that we are compliant both internally and externally (usage rights and legal contracts)
- Excellent understanding of the brand strategic framework and ability to translate it into design guidelines, a champion for the brand
- An excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an great listener and interacts effectively
Experience & skills:
A strong, confident communicator, influencer and collaborative partner who is able to build strong relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidiently at all levels
- Strong experience managing creative packaging projects and iniatives
- Understanding of packaging constraints and innovation inc sustainability
- Able to turn creative direction and strategy into operational actions
- Multi tasker who is able to manage several projects and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills with confidence to present to senior leaders
- Calm, decisive and a solution focused individual
- Attention to detail
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.