Role: Packaging Designer
Salary: Up to £40k
Our excellent client is currently recruiting for a Senior Packaging Designer to join the team.
* Create structural packaging designs and CAD samples from customer brief.
* Produce samples which fulfill and exceed customer requirements
* To deliver production ready files to the clients
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Manage all technical/production requirements throughout ASG Technical services CAD Team
* Ensure all production ready files are processed to the required quality standard and procedures.
* Fully understand, follow and communicate all given instructions issued to complete design requests.
* Ensure accurate completion of all work and documentation used to carry out the job.
* Ensure equipment is maintained to highest possible standard.
* Ensure a clean and tidy working environment throughout department
* Ensure the team have the necessary training to fulfill their job requirements
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
* Process creative and production briefs supplied by the client to the agreed standard and deadline.
* Develop, understand and follow the department procedures, and have an understanding of the procedures throughout the rest of the organisation.
* Follow day to day instructions given by the Line Manager.
* To support all members of the Technical Services team by communicating all work-related information in a timely and proper manner, to ensure an efficient working environment.
* To undertake any task / project that is necessary for the continued effectiveness and success of the Structural Design Department.
* To build good relations with third parties involved in the process
* Ensure production of quality customer samples of the correct requirements for presentation to our clients and production approval.
* Responsibility of producing graphic mock-ups.
* The PCCM (Process Control & Colour Management) within the CAD areas (E.g. The calibration / maintenances mgt of the output devices)
* To take responsibility and be pro-active within your role.
* Perform ad hoc functions, job matrix to show flexibility across all sectors account, this to support team members during holidays, and periods of high and fluctuating work loadings
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.