Packaging Desginer/ Artworker
12 month contract (with possibility to extend)
Up to £32k
Marmalade London is a studio of passionate designers based near London Bridge. We create dynamic digital and physical brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients. Working primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors - for clients such as Amazon, Hunter, ASOS & Michael Kors - we work alongside both start-ups and global brand leaders to elevate and futureproof their brand offering.
We're looking for a super efficient - talented - Packaging Artworker to support the team with one of our larger global brands.
Please be passionate about what you do because this role is all about detail - being responsive - efficient - and confident with managing your workload. We always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
* A minimum 2-3 years proven packaging artwork experience
* A flair for packaging design and artwork which must be shown in your portfolio
* A competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must)
* Experience and an understanding of print process and production
* The ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English
* Experience of seeing projects from start to completion
* An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
* An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
* Excellent typographic skills
* A positive can-do attitude
* This post is for an immediate start.
This post is for an immediate start.
Just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour - we are a close-knit team with a reputation for high speed, high quality design, so we need someone whose glass is always half full!
Lastly - you should also be ok with dogs!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.