Our client is an innovative packaging design agency based in Central London. We are looking for a bright and motivated artworker with prepress experience and comfortable working on grid/dieline layouts.
You will be working along side, project managers, packaging/structural designers and additional artworkers. You will be privy to the development of our unique and premium packaging designs, overseeing the application of artwork to our grids, preparing files in accordance to print house standards and delivering to production.
You will be responsible for all things artwork related, various approval stages, ensuring the entire process runs smoothly to completion.
- Strong packaging artwork experience
- Some structural/prototyping experience would be nice to have
- Proficient knowledge in Creative Suite programs - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Working knowledge in litho printing, various in/off line finishes, foiling and diecutting
- Able to review artwork in great detail in accordance to production capabilities and amend where needed
- Ability to follow robust procedures are key to this role
- Creative mind and skill to produce artwork from briefs supplied by clients and/or internal direction, with ease and flare to impress
- A desire to continually improve ones skills, with no fear to ask questions or help when needed
- Team oriented personality and works well in a tight-knit group of people
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.