Our client a Retail Cosmetics Company based in London is currently looking for a Packaging Artworker.
This will be a fixed term contract for 3 months.
- To update all of the product artwork ensuring it is compliant once the products leave the EU, and also reorders from factories.
- This will involve updating all product material including outer boxes, back of pack labels, componentry, labels etc. with new address and other compliant requirements.
- Responsible for the whole approval process. Including:
- Sending proofs to internal departments
- Chasing approvals
- Sending print ready artwork to factory
- Software: Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop. Plus knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to turn around a large volume of work accurately and efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Needs to be methodical and organised as you will have to keep on top of work coming in and out of the department, chasing for approvals etc.
- To be a team player and to be able to work within a very fast pace business.
If you think you would be suitable for the above role please apply with your CV & Portfolio for you application to be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.