Packaging Artworker / 12 month contract (with possibility to extend)
Up to £32k
Our excellent client is currently recruiting for a Packaging Artworker to join the company on a 12 month contract.They create dynamic digital and physical brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients.They are looking for a super efficient - talented - Packaging Artworker to support the team with one of the larger global brands.
Please be passionate about what you do because this role is all about detail - being responsive - efficient - and confident with managing your workload. They always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
- A flair for packaging design and artwork which must be shown in your portfolio
- A competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must)
- Experience and an understanding of print process and production
- The ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English
- Experience of seeing projects from start to completion
- An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
- Excellent typographic skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- This post is for an immediate start.
Must be ok with around the office dogs.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.