Keywords: Packaging, Artworker, Brand
Salary: Up to £32k
Role type: 12 month contract
Job title: Packaging Artworker
Our client is a studio of passionate designers based near London Bridge. They create dynamic digital and physical
brand and packaging solutions for both UK-based and international clients. They are looking for a super efficient -
talented - Packaging Artworker to support the team with one of our larger global brands.
Please be passionate about what you do because this role is all about detail - being responsive - efficient - and
confident with managing your workload. They always look for passionate, positive attitudes across our entire team -
from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
A flair for packaging design and artwork which must be shown in your portfolio
* A competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must)
* Experience and an understanding of print process and production
* The ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English
* Experience of seeing projects from start to completion
* An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
* An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
* Excellent typographic skills
* A positive can-do attitude
* This post is for an immediate start
Just as important as your skill set, is your sense of humour - we are a close-knit team with a reputation for high
speed, high quality design, so we need someone whose glass is always half full! Lastly - you should also be ok with
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.