We have an exciting career opportunity for a talented and experienced Operations/Project Manager, with a desire to be more influential in the running of a business, to join a highly creative innovation company and support a broad range of clients and projects across the globe.
They are at a pivotal point of growth and would be interested in meeting people with senior account/project management experience who have a proven track record in delivering on time and on budget through sound business acumen, collaborative team management and financial foresight. This role is highly cross-functional; touching project management, resource management and finance throughout the project cycle. This role provides the foundations needed to run a company efficiently.
A natural self-starter and energy powerhouse, you are a resourceful problem-solver and trouble-shooter, with great intuition, an eagle eye for detail and a naturally collaborative style. You are a great negotiator and a gregarious talent finder with natural team playing and motivational skills. An early adopter of technology, you are always seeking ways to streamline processes and make them more fun. You are ready to 'turn up the heat' of your career, stretch your organisational and operational skills and make a real impact in a growing company, ensuring our clients get the most value and you personally prosper with us. The success of this role will be measured on reducing day-to-day operational responsibilities and involvement of the Founder/Director to free up their time to concentrate on the strategic growth of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Setting and managing project timelines and carefully allocating and managing resources to ensure all agreed deliverables are completed on time and to the highest standard
- Costing new project fees based on agreed deliverables and developed timings
- Working in collaboration with accountants in the UK and Singapore and managing packages to ensure all project fees and expenses are accurately managed and reconciled
- Sourcing and building new contacts to build network of consultants from identifying a freelance strategist in Vietnam to sourcing a workshop location in Moscow.
- Supporting the team in generating and preparing for new business and managing new business briefs and proposals
- Building an excellent relationship with clients to become first port of call for any new projects or assessment of existing
- Identifying cost efficiencies and smart business thinking across the board to help grow the business
- Leading profitability analysis across projects, clients and the overall business
- Working with external partners, Creative, Production, Designers, Research and fieldwork agencies and our remote team of strategists in different regions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 6-10 yrs work experience as an account / project / operations manager at a creative agency, innovation agency or brand / insight consultancy
- Educated to degree level
- A track record of delivering projects that exceed client expectations, with impeccable client, teams and business partner handling skills
- Not an ex-banker, but you must have a command of day to day finance and accounting procedures, including overseeing budgets and controlling outgoing and incoming costs
- Ability to produce reports and analyse data to make recommendations for cost savings and improved efficiencies
- Competent in use of Mac applications, Excel, Keynote, Harvest and Xero and brimming with new and modern approaches and applications (think Proposify)
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines.
- In possession of an excellent book of contacts and confident in recruiting a wide range of talents across the globe.
- Able to seek out and negotiate new suppliers for the company from design partners to mobile phone contracts
- Able to showcase money-saving examples
- Experience in working within a small agency very beneficial
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.