Our client is an established modelling agency who are looking for an experienced professional to join the team as their Operations Manager. You will be a natural leader & team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude, the ideal candidate will be committed, a fantastic communicator, meticulously detail orientated and have the best accounting & HR skills. You will have a proactive approach, have a passion for your role and have the ability to install & maintain efficient processes, aiding the team and company to achieve full potential.
As Operations Manager, you will:
- Analyse and improve organisational processes and admin systems to support in the company's rapidly expanding domestic and international business.
- Manage day to day bookkeeping & accounting processes using MediaSlide Booking software and working with an external Accounting Management team
- Support our clients in efficient accounting management
- HR: Manage & document Tier 5 Visas thoroughly and attentively
- Manage & operate all HR systems within the agency team to ensure smooth running of operations, employing in house systems or working with an external HR software
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment
- Provide leadership support to teams and motivate staff to achieve goals
- Provide, or externally source, training for wider team
- Lead new staff sourcing & recruiting
- Assist the Managing Directors in forecasting & strategy planning
- Minimum 3yrs' experience in an Operations Manager or equivalent senior role. Ideally this role would be within the within a creative market.
- Operations - you will have experience analysing, creating and improving organisation processes and administration systems in a small company or start up. You will be required to identify appropriate opportunities to grow the business and support the team to reach their full potential.
- Accounting - Daily & weekly accounting processing & management is essential, 3+ yrs of experience in Bookkeeping & Accounting for a small to medium sized, fast paced business. Wider bi-annual & annual accounting skills a bonus.
- HR Management - Previous experience with HR Management a must, team leading & working with HR software necessary. Experience installing, maintaining & troubleshooting HR processes required.
- Tier 5 Visa Management - Previous experience a bonus but not essential. Any experience with visa management a bonus. Full training will be provided.
- Organisation & troubleshooting skills - You must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail. The core of this role will be based on meticulous organisation & improving productivity.
- Communication - you will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be required to form and maintain strong lines of communication with each member of the wider team.
- Budgets - you must possess strong financial and commercial acumen and will have experience creating and managing budgets.
- Contracts & Legal Experience - you will be the key point of contact for our external law firm, so would benefit from previous experience with contracts and contract terms. You will maintain the quality and relevance of the company's legal documents.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Qualifications
- Knowledge of fashion & trends
- Experience in the fashion & creative industries
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.