Keywords: (Fashion, Luxury, Styling, Photoshoot, Models, Online, Editorial)
Location: - London
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
A talented Online Stylist with strong fashion sense is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies. Working with their studio team in bringing the brands repertoire of products to life. You will use innovative and eye catching styling and constantly improve the online shopping experience.
As an online Stylist you will be tasked with providing sophisticated, high-end, creative fashion styling and editorial product selection that complies with brands aesthetic, ensuring the selection is commercially viable.
- Create and style a rail of on-brand, on-trend, editorially-relevant outfits for 25 upload products including accessories and present for approval on a daily basis.
- Work with on set team including Intern, Photographer and Models to deliver all online product imagery that accurately depicts clothing and is styled according to house standards.
- Develop strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands, trends and editorial.
- Meet daily targets and deadlines for weekly uploads.
- Meet image deadlines for weekly uploads.
- Work with other members of the Studio Production team to ensure the photo studio is organised and ordered
- Ensure Sample stock is not mishandled
- Maintain a good balance of hitting targets and demonstrating creative flair
- Previous 'On model' experience in an ecommerce environment (preferably luxury).
- Knowledge of designers and brands.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season.
- Flair and individuality.
- Able to work well under pressure as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable fashion and styling sense alongside with a commercial awareness
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site.
- Ability to multi task and manage time accordingly; capable of working on ad-hoc projects whilst maintaining core job role
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.