My client is a top global FMCG brand based in SW London.
They are looking for a temp to join their Online/Advertising team as Online Copywriter / Copy-coordinator.
Job title: Online Administrator (Copywriter)
Duration: 3 to 6 months - maybe longer
Start date: ASAP
- Be a guardian for the brand tone of voice across all online channels
- Create succinct, engaging and on-brand copy as required, from product listings to seasonal campaigns, with a consideration for SEO
- Proofread and sense check all online content before publishing
- Oversee the content on foot and beverage micro-site
- Content and copyrighting support for e-commerce projects as required
- Assist with online content and campaign planning
- Maintain existing website content, ensuring it is kept up to date and relevant
- Track and manage all internal approvals relating to online editorial content
- Strong editorial background, faultless grammar and a keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong awareness of the online marketplace, with a sound understanding of SEO, including meta data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of working with a consumer facing brand tone of voice desirable
- Experience working with a website Content Management System (CMS) desirable
Open to all levels as long as your CV, skills and folio match the job description.
To be considered, you must be able to work on-site 5 days per week in SW London and be able to showcase work samples - ideally a website, online folio, or blog showcasing your copywriting. Food and travel samples are a bonus, but not essential.
If you feel you are a 100% match for the role, please call me on: 02072473458 to discuss further - this would mean you were recently in a like for like role and are now immediately available.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.