We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an office/studio manager to join an award-winning content fashion brand. Working directly with the founders and a team of dedicated and passionate individuals, the position is pivotal to the day to day management of the studio. This position provides essential support to a high performing team, to ensure the smooth running of a busy creative studio and online platform.
- Responsibility for day-2-day office management
- Preparing meeting rooms in advance to include managing external catering for meetings
- Meet & greet visitors
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including property managers, cleaning companies, city council and so on.
- Assisting in hiring and supervising a technical and creative team.
- Managing small scale budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness for our studio/office. Such as water,heating, studio and kitchen, are well-maintained.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising accounts team on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports, assessments and making written recommendations.
- Liaising with producers and the in-house production director, to help prepare and assist for photographic and film shoots within our studio.
- Managing staff absences and holidays through the Breathe HR system and ensuring that it is planned in the diary and staff are all advised.
- Basic HR administration, employee relations, benefits and training.
- Consult with executives and directors on strategic planning.
- Makes notes during the weekly agency meeting and share with the team
- Occasional support for wider team as required.
Key skills required
- Strong communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making and team working.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
- Commercial awareness.
- Customer service.
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
Knowledge and experience in:
- Fashion and creative industries a major plus.
- Experience working with creatives and high profile clients.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.