Our Client, a Luxury e-Commerce fashion company are currently looking for an Office Manager in there East Central London office
The Role and What You'll be Doing
The Office Manager is a high profile, key role within the business. You will sit within the Operations team reporting into the Head of Operations & Logistics, but will work closely with key stakeholders across the business including the CEO & Founder and COO.
You will own the look and feel of the office, which means leading on all office administration and relevant processes to ensure organisational efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
They are looking for a polished, professional, engaging Office Manager who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, you will be able to work independently with little or no supervision - and there will be no job too big or too small!
You will bring ideas and the confidence to implement different ways of working to ensure that they run as efficiently as possible.
You will be impeccably organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a dynamic office and diverse group of people.
- Manage all Office related bills and errands, such as procuring cards, gifts, flowers for certain occasions
- Organise office layout, including any extended office areas
- Coordinate with departments on all office equipment and manage inventory with IT team
- Coordinate and control all Office related purchases and make sure receipts are filed properly
- Manage relationship with 3rd party vendors, service providers
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory, including: stationery, keys and drawers, storage areas, cupboards and any other office-related items
- Provide general support to visitors
- Monitor office phone calls and emails
- Responsible for distributing mail that arrives for various departments
- Coordinate meeting schedules, appointments and room bookings
- Book company travels and any business travel related tasks
- Plan and execute company events
- Support the Head of People with on-boarding and off-boarding
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Relevant office management or office administration experience
- Facilities management experience will be highly advantageous
- Professional and structured in approach
- Strong communication skills with extensive stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
If you think that you would be a match for the role above, please apply with your CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.