Our client is a progressive architectural and interiors practice based in London. They are looking for an Office co-ordinator to assist the business and be a central point of contact within the company group.
You will be a highly presentable, welcoming and engaging individual managing their front of house. The role will contribute to the company's overall success by being the first point of contact for all clients, suppliers, contractors and anyone that is a friend or visitor of the business; therefore, the primary responsibility will be to make a great first impression by demonstrating the highest level of customer service, organizational skills and the ability to be personable and approachable.
- Greeting visitors appropriately and making them feel welcome, tending to their every need
- Answering and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting mail, deliveries and couriers
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms before and after meetings
- Ordering stationery, kitchen supplies and bathroom stock
- Assisting and reporting to the People Director/ Company Owners/ Office Manager
- Performing other FOH duties such as photocopying and generally assisting with any office administrative tasks.
- Ordering, unpacking and organising weekly deliveries
- Organising and running monthly team building events and any charity days within the office
- Assisting our event manager with internal and external events when needed
- Owning and organising weekly birthday cards/gifts for all employees as well as hosting weekly birthday treats
- Sourcing and organising guest speakers for internal team meetings
- Basic knowledge of AV equipment, when required to help set up presentations
- Sorting yearly magazine subscriptions
- Opportunity to develop in the Office Management Team
- Friendly approach with a warm and confident personality
- Previous exposure to an office environment in a receptionist capacity with excellent organisational skills intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Able to use own initiative and with the ability to be quick thinking and reactive to all situations
PLease send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.