New Business Manager to join a strategic activation agency in London.
New Business manager to join a growing team, building success in an exciting and vibrant business.
This role is best suited to an ambitious,creative and organised marketer or salesperson wishing to further develop their skills in a growing agency.
- Contacting potential clients and arranging opportunities
- Managing marketing activities and a plan designed to raise awareness and win new clients for the company
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales Director in all activities
- Identify target sectors & companies and contact strategies
- Research client sectors and themes
- Identify key prospect clients and key individuals, and develop individual plan for building dialogue with each
- Monitor trade press for new leads from appropriate marketing, research titles and education publications
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all new business contacts
- Developing relationships with potential new clients from corporate, public sector and charities
- Developing existing and new relationships within major media, PR and promotions agencies
- Meet face to face with potential clients
- Win opportunities to pitch for new business
- Attend relevant conferences for networking opportunities
- To support the development of the agency brand and credentials
- Marketing planning and campaign development
- PR campaign planning, media relations and generating relevant, positive media coverage
- Copywriting and production of design briefs
- Market research
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate will hold a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role ideally within an agency environment.
- Industry and media contacts would be very helpful
- Experience leading digital or social media campaigns; using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Computer literate (strong presentation and document production skills) confident with database use
and updating websites and blog posts
- Experience and skills in any of the following would be an advantage:
- * Marketing
* Digital and Social Media
* Direct Marketing
* Copy Writing
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.