Multimedia Designer to join a fast-growing global technology company.
About the role
Designer who is passionate about social media and digital marketing.
The Multimedia Designer will manage all forms of digital campaigns from creative brainstorming, strategy development, launch, evaluation and optimisation.
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be required to take ownership of the planning and delivery of all digital content in the UK and helping to bring the brand to life.
- Being the advocate for all digital content being produced for the UK market which includes:
- Identifying, planning and creating all video content, ranging from how-to-videos, product walk throughs, announcements, launches, interviews and animations
- Podcast recording and production
- Website maintenance
- Social Media Content
- Ensuring the brand and tone of voice is echoed across all content.
- Creating branded attention-grabbing highly engaging content for social, mobile and digital platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team to ensure all digital assets are delivered in a timely manner.
- Working with the wider team to ensure all activity is supported with beautiful and relevant content.
Ideal candidate requirements
- Videographer/Animation experience
- Experience of producing, shooting and editing photos and video content
- Proficient at using major editing software particularly Adobe Creative Cloud including, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- HTML/CSS experience
- Able to produce high quality content
- Can take an idea from concept to planning to creation
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of designing for different channels to maximise engagement
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics and how to maximise engagement
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.