Our client is a world-leading design company, specialising in the automotive industry. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Media Designer to join their Design, Development Centre based in Surrey.
Reporting directly to the Graphic Design Manager, you will be part of the Creative Team and be responsible for producing all Multi-Media content for corporate and marketing use. You will often have to work within tight deadlines, to support the needs of a rapidly expanding business and help take it to the next level of creative excellence. This will involve utilising group branding, illustration, on and off-site filming with suppliers and or customers, collating material from suppliers, working across film and television where appropriate.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experienced using After Effects for Motion Graphics/animation and Premier for video editing
- Create high impact, aspirational content for corporate and marketing use
- Update and enhance all PR and Marketing literature, as required
- Edit moving image content appropriate for all multimedia platforms
- Develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution
- Generate high quality content
- Ensure that all Company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Act as a moving image 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines for all content
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends and technologies to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new technical development
- Develop the role, be a team player and provide continuous support to the company and/or group of companies as the Group expands
Please send CV and showreel portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.