A Buckinghamshire based creative marketing services agency that works with B2B and technology brands are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their team.
Overall role summary
Ensuring delivery of all assets to the highest standards within budget - and to deadline - and in-line with client expectations.
- Collaborate with in-house designers and creative producers and work closely with clients on a wide range of projects including; seasonal and 360 campaigns, channel brandings and brand identities, title sequences, everyday broadcast and digital graphics projects
- Conceptualize, animate and execute projects from pitch to final production
- Show your initiative in developing your own ideas and those of the producers and have the confidence to pitch these ideas to both the team and to clients
- Work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work within a fast-paced environment
- Keep up to date with trends within popular culture and marketing
- Advanced AFX animation skills with plugin knowledge
- Advanced C4D skills including high-level animation, rendering and lighting (Physical Render) and modelling
- Exceptional design, animation and typographical skills
- Excellent visualisation and concept development skills
- Storyboard design
- Knowledge of digital design and print / editorial design is a bonus
- Highly proficient Design, Motion and Animation skills and a knowledge of design
- Strong dedication, flexibility, reliability, good organisational skills and a high degree of responsibility
- A team player who is passionate about design and able to work with big brands
- Strong communication and people skills who is open-minded and enthusiastic yet
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.