MOTION GRAPHICS/ANIMATION CONTENT PRODUCER (Production Management, Trafficking, Agency)
KEYWORDS- (Agency, Motion Graphics, Production, Animation, Creative, Scheduling, Budgeting, Trafficking)
SALARY- £45k - £50k
A Producer/Production Manager with experience of managing Motion Graphics/Animation projects is urgently required by a long established and highly successful creative agency based in London.
They are looking for someone passionate about animation, motion graphics with creative ﬂair and a sharp eye for detail. You will need to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for organising the motion graphics team. Day-to-day you'll be scheduling, budgeting, prioritising, and delivering stunning motion projects with passion and to tight deadlines.
- Management and production of Motion Graphics content across the agency.
- Assisting Account Managers and Project Managers with budget management
- Allocation of resources
- Reading client briefs to ensure everything is in place for project commencement
- Overseeing production across the Motion department
- Quality control of content and ensuring client feedback has been implemented
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the animation / video production process
- Motion production technical and rendering processes knowledge
- Self-motivated with a passion for creative culture
- Strong organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Trafﬁc management and negotiation skills
- Strong ﬁnancial budgeting skills.
- Ability to interpret client brief
- A down-to-earth approach and ability for getting the best out of your team and clients
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.