Our client is currently looking for a full-time Motion Graphic Manager. As the manager of their animations and video editing team, you'll manage their team of remote video editors, directing them to maintain consistency, style and high quality.
The successful candidate must enjoy learning new things about a diverse array of topics each day and be able to visually explain complex concepts with simple animations. As the manager, you should aspire to lead and own a media company one day as this position holds massive future potential for growth.
Your role will involve:
- Managing a network of animators / motion designers
- Researching and licensing content
- Quality controlling content to ensure its consistent in style, quality and tone
- Brainstorming new video ideas and preparing editing packs
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent written communication skills
- High attention to detail, and an unwavering desire to produce high quality work
- A self-starter
- A deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop. We'll want to see a showreel of your best work.
- A creative spark with a proven ability to think outside of the box
- Experience being mentored by a founder who's created more viral videos than anyone else in the world
- Making a serious impact from day one
- Performance-related bonuses
- Social office environment
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.