Our client is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join them in working on some of the biggest entertainment franchises with gaming and TV and Film.
As the key member of their team, you will be creating market-leading content for social channels, digital marketing, promotions, and out-of-home stunts and coming up with new and exciting ideas for how to promote their clients.
They are looking for a designer who will push them to create better and more innovative work. You will be expected to inspire, lead and positively influence projects across a wide range of clients to create memorable and surprising work.
- Experience in creating motion graphics for an entertainment or marketing agency, or in-house
- Strong portfolio with a variety of work
- Understanding of motion and movement within graphic design
- Good eye for typography
- Advanced knowledge of full Above suite, especially Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Able to work within brand guidelines and turning around high-quality video and motion graphics quickly
- Bring creative briefs to life with a high degree of knowledge and expertise
- Extremely organised, flexible and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Creative flair and interest in creating groundbreaking, imaginative and surprising content
- Passionate about pop-culture, TV and Film
- Experience creating content for major entertainment brands
- Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Experience localising content for global markets
- UK based position in London
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.