My client is a small, but growing, animation and branded content agency in Surrey.
The Role/Ideal candidate-
The Motion Graphics Designer role is a mid-weight position and will work closely with the Design Lead and Animation Lead.
- You must have After Effects and Illustrator skills
- A good knowledge of Premiere and Cinema 4D
- Experience of working with Trapcode and Newton would be a plus
- Able to present ideas internally and lay out InDesign pitch documents
- Passion for animation and motion graphics
- Experience working in an animation studio
- Keeping on top of trends
Please apply for a full brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.