Our client is a fast-growing sport marketing agency with clients who are athletes and brands. They are a full-service organisation, supporting a diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond. They are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their growing creative studio. They are currently working remote but will be based in central London from Nov 2021.
We is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer. This position reports to the Head of Creative and serves as a key member of the Studio team. The role includes working with brands, athletes & internal company projects.
You will be required to work with the current team, utilising your design skillset at different stages in the creative workflow. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and the ability to enhance and support others in the creative process.
- Bring a high standard of motion graphics using After Effects and CINEMA 4D
- Bring a high standard of graphic design using Adobe Creative suite
- High standard of 2D graphic design skillset
- Produce and ideate videos of the highest standards to meet internal and clients expectations
- Produce animations from end-to-end
- Liaise with project managers to help resolve technical and creative solutions for assets
- Work within the core studio team to develop ground breaking creative campaigns, encourage each other and collaborate on creating the best work
- Innovation and implement new animation ideas and techniques
The ideal candidate will have…
- Must have minimum 3 years experience within a creative agency or related brand
- Knowledge of football/sports/gaming industry
- Showreel of video and motion design work
- Portfolio of 2D design work
- Strong track-record of working with After Effects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop/Illustrator
- Understanding of Cinema 4D and After Effects.
- Experience of designing social first assets, knowledge of different dimensions and guidelines for different platforms
- An emphasis for visual detail and animation timing
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- The ability to interpret feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Good file management and organisation, able to package project files and work for team members to pick up
- Work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative
Please send CV and showreel stating your current salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.