Our client, a London based Design Communication agency is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer.
If you are looking to work with a company that works with clients to create more impactful and engaging stories for their audiences then this is the agency for you!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Designing from concept to completion with strong conceptual foundations that consistently hit the brief.
- Working collaboratively with the account management, studio, and digital teams to ensure projects are created to an exceptional level.
- Supporting Head of Design in the day-to-day running of the creative department.
- Adhering to and creating brand consistency and best practice in design.
- Preparing and presenting work.
- Supporting team members to meet goals.
- Generating ideas and developing interesting creative work.
- Designing for digital with a solid understanding of UX best practice as well as strong visual design
- Storyboarding and creating 2-3 minute animations as well as shorter stings, building animated infographics, and other artwork for a variety of channels
- Strong knowledge and experience in motion graphics, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier
- Able to switch between animation and design work as required
- B2B agency experience
- A strong visual portfolio focused on digital experience across all touchpoints
- Strong animation skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.