Our Client an award-winning architectural practice is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their team. This role is remote until September and then 3 days in the office,
The work will be varied including creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
- Designing and writing storyboards and treatments with the team
- Contribution to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- Participating in design discussions and giving feedback during planning meetings
- Putting together animatics
- Motion design and animation
- Editing and creating video content
- Utilize strong artistic and project management skills to take on multiple projects as required, from the receiving of information through to completion, in collaboration project architect/team coordinator
Skills and qualities.
- Strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Must have a good eye for design: advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- Any experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines would be a welcome bonus
- Reliable, highly self-motivated, organised, able to effectively prioritise and manage your time, both as part of the team and on your own
- A creative curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends which have the potential to become game-changers for the architectural industry
- Happy to share ideas and concepts with the rest of the team and enjoy working in an open studio environment
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.