Our client is a creative agency servicing the sports, entertainment and fashion industries. Providing film, photography, brand ID and art direction for their campaign and marketing needs. We have a great opportunity for a junior to middleweight Motion Graphics Designer to join their creative studio. Currently the team is working fully remotely but looking to return to offices based in London later in the year.
If you are graphic and motion designer with experience in After Effects, Premier, Photoshop + Cinema 4D with a love for sports then please read on!
This position reports to the Head of Creative and serves as a key member of the studio team. The role includes working with brands, athletes & internal team memebers.
You will be required to work with the current team, utilising your design skillset at different stages in the creative workflow. We are looking for someone with innovative ideas and the ability to enhance and support others in the creative process.
- Bring a high standard of motion graphics using After Effects, Premier and Cinema 4D
- Bring a high standard of graphic design using Adobe Creative suite
- High standard of 2D graphic design skillset
- Produce and ideate videos of the highest standards to meet internal and clients expectations
- Produce animations from end-to-end
- Liaise with project managers to help resolve technical and creative solutions for assets
- Work within the core studio team to develop ground breaking creative campaigns, encourage each other and collaborate on creating the best work
- Innovation and implement new animation ideas and techniques
The ideal candidate will have…
- A minimum 2yrs experience within a creative agency
- Showreel of video and motion graphics animation design
- Portfolio of 2D design work
- Strong track-record of working with After Effects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Understanding of Cinema 4D/Premioer for video editing
- Experience of designing social first assets, knowledge of different dimensions and guidelines for different platforms
- An emphasis for visual detail and animation timing
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Able to work within a workflow and show good teamwork skills
- Passion/Knowledge of sports
- The ability to interpret feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Good file management and organisation, able to package project files and work for team members to pick up
- Work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative
Please send CV with showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.