MOTION GRAPHICS ANIMATOR (Agency, After Effects & Illustrator)
Keywords: (Corporate, Qwirky, Cool, Contemporary, Explainer Animations, Typography, Infographics, Motion Graphics, Live Action Footage, 2D, 3D)
An experienced and creative Animator is required to join a successful agency based in central London.
This role will work on a variety of projects that will be primarily made up of 60-90 second explanation animations, often including characters and voice over, for a wide range of clients. You may also work on other forms of animation content such as typography, infographics, and motion graphics integrated into live action footage.
You'll need to be comfortable producing abstract quirky content as well as the more conservative styles. Ideally you will have experience of using complex movements and transitions within your animation and have strong disciplines in 2D illustration, animation and motion graphics.
It is essential that you have experience working on animation content for corporate clients as you will work on projects for clients that range from small start-ups and tech companies to household brands and large corporate organisations.
* Concept development from script and brief
* Experience producing animations for corporate clients
* Have examples that are of high production value and style
* Excellent After Effects and Illustrator skills
* Are able to create storyboarded concepts based on voice over scripts and a brief
* Able to work to tight deadlines and happy to work on your own
* Storyboard design
* Conceptual style frames
* Complex illustration design
* 2D motion graphics and animation
* 3D design a benefit but not essential
* Knowledge of Cinema4D (not essential)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.