MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop)
KEYWORDS: (Retail, Health, Fitness, Sports, Video Editing, Cinema4D, Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Graphic Design)
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
A talented Motion Graphics Designer is urgently required to join a successful and growing Digital Team.
You will be responsible for playing a leading role in developing a range of graphic / motion assets for a variety of mediums including video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites and Retail In-store video LED screens. You will also be responsible for producing Static and animated graphics for social media, retail campaigns, marketing materials and more.
Candidates should be comfortable operating as both a static graphic designer; as well as a motion graphics designer with fluency in a variety of motion and animation environments.
Candidates should have an advanced commercial show-reel and portfolio to submit with their application.
- Experience of working in a professional design environment,
- Experience in the sporting sector would be highly desirable.
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects).
- Additional knowledge of further animation / design software such as Cinema 4D is desirable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of video production techniques; and notably video editing would be advantageous.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.