A leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media for fast-growing mobility markets across air, land and sea has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-weight Motion Designer
Customers include commercial airlines, business jets, cruise and ferry lines, yachts, and commercial shippers. In addition, it provides products and services for the world's most remote land-based natural resource energy operations, governments, non-governmental organizations, and mobile network operators.
Supported by best-in-class and proprietary technologies, the Agency offers a fully integrated suite of solutions for connectivity and content, including Wi-Fi, on-demand video, multi-platform and multi-format entertainment content, interactive software, portable In Flight Entertainment solutions, content management services, ecommerce solutions, original content development, voice, cellular and 3G/LTE services, and mission-critical communications.
You will be a talented and passionate motion designer creating high quality work for a broad range of mediums and clients including Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Singapore & United Airlines. Working across motion design, onscreen branding, entertainment promotion and fully animated instructional video projects, our designers have a high level of autonomy in their work and see projects through from conception to completion.
The role will also include direct contact with clients as the norm and you'll need to be great at interpreting briefs, skilled in all things Adobe and always learning new skills.
* Have brilliant ideas, a great design eye and the technical ability to create unique and original work.
* Confidently communicate ideas internally as well as to clients.
* Have all the usual high level of skills in excellent skills in After Effects, the Adobe CC suite and Cinema4d would be a bonus.
* Be organised and self-motivated with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
* Continually experiment and learn new skills.
See our work here and get in touch if this you! - https://on.frame.io/t6ARkzw5 <https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://on.frame.io/t6ARkzw5&data=02|01|Claire.Lyon@globaleagle.com|92e512582ae245337e4b08d6dec0eb18|f4e3b4e5412b477c969813c92c5a9a1e|1|0|636941317486403524&sdata=H3+ffxHsPSuONf/V1KTx4gmLxWS98DbL4G5MGC1Tb2o=&reserved=0>
* Designing concepts, concept mood boards, storyboards & sample animatics.
* Update of monthly template driven graphics
* Designing and producing final motion graphics involving typography, photography, live video and/or 3D animation?
* Producing projects ranging from lower thirds, bumpers and idents to longer format corporate productions & safety videos?
* Working closely with creative team, project managers, third-party collaborators and clients to deliver completed projects
* Giving technical and creative support to video production team
* Managing production workflow
* Diploma; Media related degree an asset but not essential
* Proven experience or freelance or agency work experience
* Technical/specific skills; Excellent knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
* C4D Experience a bonus but not essential
* Experience of after effects.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please only apply if you can demonstrate high quality motion design examples in your reel/portfolio. With proven experience preferable but exceptional individuals with less experience will be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.