An exciting opportunity has become available to join a Creative Content Agency based in the heart of Clerkenwell.
A talented and skilled motion GFX animator, graphic design superstar and video editor is required
Duties will include creating a range of animation, news stories, corporate, branded and social video content for global companies.
You will be joining a highly skilled team working in on-demand and live media.
About the Studio
A team of creatives who deliver impact and excellence for their clients. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of their philosophy whilst supporting the world's biggest brands with on demand and live video content, strategic social content, consultancy and thought leadership.
- 3 years minimum working in postproduction, ideally experience of news or live broadcast orientated environments
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Have a working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Strong attention to detail and established creative identity
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong communications skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and understanding that teamwork breeds better outcomes
- Have a demonstrable 2D and 3D animation show reel
- You love new technology and trends and constantly seek opportunities to improve your art/design/animation skills
- Exemplary professional ethics
- Passionate about your future in the field
- Deliver accurate and on-time video and animation content
- Bringing news worth and human stories to life through your editing skills. Working with creative director and producers you will be able to take a written brief and turn this into highly engaging film output
- Apply colour grading and Astons where required
- Create 2D animation content. The ability to create 3D animation a plus
- Work to a storyboard and brief or develop video content using the materials supplied
- Create audio visual content (video, animations, music, voice over, text, etc.) while adhering to industry standards
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal teams to create brilliant output
- Version video content for appropriate social channels
- Provide creative input throughout the project life cycle
- Be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and be motivated to succeed
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail across all output and ownership of quality standards
- Respond to all client requests within 2 hours of receipt
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.