Our client is a global boutique for data and insights; an international research company with offices in the US, UK, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and China.
They work with some of the world's largest brands, providing global reach with local expertise. Its a consultancy that delivers 'Insight Worth Sharing' to clients across a wide range of business sectors from retail and automotive to finance and travel, whilst its data solutions deliver quickly, accurately and cost-effectively to leading global companies conducting primary research.
They specialise in creating compelling visual outputs and moving content for our clients across a variety of sectors, including animated video, short form documentary-style video, promotional and educational video content, internal corporate video and social media content.
Our client is very passionate about design and communication, and like to push the boundaries from both a creative and technological perspective, and look for someone who shares a similar passion.
Due to their continued success , they are now seeking a talented motion designer, who has superb visual storytelling skills and a passion for creativity to join our team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a creative motion designer with relevant industry experience to join the design team.
Working closely with the in-house design team, as well as the insight and marketing teams, you would be responsible for generating creative ideas and bringing them to life through animated video - from initial artworking and style frames through to animation and final delivery. Part of the role will also involve editing of live-action footage for documentary-style video content.
Ideally you will have with a passion for communication, data visualization, storytelling and motion graphics. You will be responsible for creating moving content with a high visual impact and to develop new and innovative deliverables for clients, as well as for marketing and internal purposes.
An interest and experience in video production and camera handling is advantageous, however, there is opportunity to expand your knowledge in this area with us. An interest in graphic design, typography and layout is also a bonus.
In return they offer a fun and supportive working environment, and the opportunity to gain experience working across a diverse range of clients and sectors.
- A strong conceptual visualiser using storyboarding, art-working and written form to communicate ideas.
- Familiarity in visualising data and communicating stories.
- Proficient in animation through Adobe After Effects.
- Good operational knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with video editing through Adobe Premier Pro.
- A good understanding of design for branded video, including typography and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
- A 'can do' attitude with good communication skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- The ability to work independently.
- Have a keen interest in technology and design.
- Have a strong portfolio / showreel of work that shows creative, cross-media ideas and well-executed design thinking.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Include a short cover letter, outlining what you are personally passionate about and why you believe you are a good fit for the role.
- Must have relevant work experience.
- Previous experience of working creatively with a brand in motion that illustrates your creativity and visual execution.
- Design or Animation qualification to degree standard or industry experience with evidence of a proven track record.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.