Motion Graphic Designer to join a leading creative agency for hospitality in London.
Our client is looking for a creative and highly skilled Motion Designer, with strong art direction skills.
The requirement is predominantly 2D creative although grounding in 3D would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute perfectly balanced compositions swiftly and with flawless execution across both long and short form animation/video predominantly for digital advert design for paid social channels.
- Strong design background
- Create best in class motion for brand identities, campaigns and animation projects
- 2D motion graphics and 3D animation
- Ability to create concepts, storyboards, styleframes and animation
- Ability to cut mood films for pitches and internal work when required
- Work closely with the creative and design teams to develop concepts
- Confidently present ideas and motion back to the wider creative teams as well as external clients and partners
- Keep up to date with the latest motion and design trends
- Confidently work across multiple motion projects on different timescales.
- Delivering to deadline and within budget
- Expert experience using After Effects
- Strong understanding of plugins and expressions and how to use effectively
- Confident editing skills with Premiere Pro
- Experience in Cinema 4D
- 2d/3d compositing skills
- Proficient in the usual design tools - Photoshop and Illustrator
- Awareness of current trends in both motion and design
- Strong understanding of the importance of brand systems, tone of voice and guidelines
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.