Motion Graphic Designer to join a video content agency in Nottingham.
The client will consider looking at someone 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Creative execution is key to this role, as is confidence and clarity when presenting your ideas. You'll work with the creative lead and senior designers to develop creative concepts in line with the client's objectives. You'll be involved in each project from ideation, through asset design to animation and final delivery.
You're talented, imaginative and passionate about Motion Graphics, with a range of experience across different techniques, both 3D to 2D.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Deliver both 2D and 3D motion graphics projects
- Contribute to the creative development process with ideas, R&D tests and research
- Create elements for all key production stages from design: style-frames, mood boards and storyboards; to asset creation: characters, environments, graphic devices and type; to animation
- Present work in progress in a timely manner
- Work to project schedules and deliver exceptional work.
- Agency experience in motion graphics
- The ability to design, create assets and animate in 2D and 3D such as characters and vector graphics/ illustrations
- Creating style frames, concept mood boards and storyboards
- Strong illustration capabilities
- Capability in design layout and typography
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Proficiency in After Effects
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create animation assets and artwork
- 2D character design and animation, a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- The ability to manipulate audio, edit music tracks and add sound design using Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.