Motion Graphic Designer to join a leading Medical Animation Company in London.
Motion Graphic designer with exceptional attention to detail, and a strong portfolio to demonstrate their work.
You'll be working closely with the 2D Graphics Director and Marketing department for the successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality in-house material, animated intros, titles and labels for the medical animation videos.
- Essential Software Skills- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- Excellent understanding of typography, imagery, colour and layout design.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work excellently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide finished assets that adhere to brand guidelines and technical requirements.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.