Motion Graphic Designer to join an award-winning international architectural practice in London.
You'll be working across multiple sectors on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
The work will be varied including creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
- Designing and writing storyboards
- Contribution to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- Taking part in design discussions
- Putting together animatics
- Motion Design and Animation
- Editing and creating video content
- To utilise strong artistic and project management skills to take on multiple projects as required, from the receiving of information through to completion, in collaboration project architect/team coordinator
Skills and qualities:
- Strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Must have a good eye for design: advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing look and feels
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Can work under pressure and meet frequent short-term deadlines
- Experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines would be a bonus
- A creative curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- Happy to share ideas and concepts with the rest of the team
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.