This is an exciting opportunity to join a Creative Content Agency based in London.
Our client is looking for a skilled motion GFX animator, graphic design genius and video editor. As a senior creative you will create a range of animation, news stories, corporate, branded and social video content for global companies.
You will be able to work quickly, under tight deadlines and craft brilliant and innovative content.
You will be joining a highly skilled team of post-production specialists working in on-demand and live media.
- Experience working in post-production, ideally experience of newa or live broadcast
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- 2D and 3D animation show reel
- You love new technology and trends and constantly seek opportunities to improve your art/design/animation skills
- Deliver on time video and animation content
- Working with creative director and producers you will be able to take a written brief and turn this into highly engaging film output
- Apply colour grading and Astons where required
- Create 2D animation content
- Work to a storyboard and brief or develop video content using the materials supplied
- Create audio visual content
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal teams to create brilliant output
- Video content for appropriate social channels
- Respond to all client requests within 2 hours of receipt
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.