Our client is a design-led creative company building brands for scale, change and good.
The Motion Director is a senior role in the London studio, who is experienced in the design and production of video and motion graphics. Working with the design team to help co-create and develop motion identities, they will use 2D and 3D animation approaches to communicate a brand idea, identity, or story.
The Motion Director works alongside the Design team to create and bring to life brand identities, social content, digital campaigns, on a diverse range of brands and charities.
From conception and storyboarding to execution and production, the Motion Director ensures that the quality of all deliverables is of the highest standard.
- Guide and provide all motion projects from concept to production within required timelines
- Ensuring a clear understanding of briefs and presenting design ideas
- Stay current on trends, new techniques, and best practices in motion and digital design, integrating those findings into projects
- Mentoring junior team members
- Anticipate challenges and brainstorm solutions with the broader team
- Work within a global team across different time zones
- Experienced in motion/animation design
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software (Cinema 4D, Octane, Redshift, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop)
- Work with design systems and applications across a range of media (digital, 3D, motion)
- Prepare production-ready assets and package files for distribution
- A passion for storytelling
- Blend creative and technical skills
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.