Our client, a social media entertainment platform is looking for Mobile Graphic Designer to work closely with the mobile development team. This role will be fully remote but you will need to be based in the UK.
Within this role responsibilities will be to maintain and expand upon the existing product design and UX across multiple platforms (iOS, Android and Web), as well as help guide any associated marketing and branding collateral.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
- Shepard brand guidelines and marketing collateral as the product continues to evolve
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.