We are looking for an experienced mid-weight Product Designer to join a world renowned lifestyle and gifting company. They are well known for their innovative ideas and have thousands of products in stores across the world.
The successful candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and design team to build and develop products from concept to reality, focusing on product branding, packaging, and marketing materials.
- Support Creative Director with development and execution of unique products, including logo generation, style guides, branding, packaging mock-ups and point of sales displays.
- Be a self-motivated, highly organised creative individual with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Have the ability to take a brief from concept to completion with a focus on planning, implementation, and accountability for delivery of project.
- Have a good understanding of imagery, composition, and design, as well a strong ability to problem solve and collaborate across all areas of design.
- Create and deliver product specifications to the highest standard under tight deadlines.
- Have excellent research skills, awareness of current creative trends and a willingness to explore different design solutions.
- Ideally a degree in graphic/product design (or equivalent)
- Solid design experience at mid-weight level
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience generating design concepts and big ideas for campaigns
- A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
- Confidence working under pressure
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.