We're looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join one of the biggest brands who specialise in innovating across travel, media, financial services, leisure and more. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world's most recognised and respected brands.
As part of the Marketing department and working as part of the Brand Design Team you will be responsible for on and off-line content creation in line with the company's commercial, brand and marketing objectives. This includes concepting, designing and creative artworking for print, digital, customer experience and events.
You'll bring your creative flair to day-to-day brand design challenges. Articulating design requests from frontline teams for printed collateral, designing marketing emails, food packaging, social content, image resizing and supporting, and leading, major projects such as brand activation, customer experience, music festivals.
- Development and implementation of brand design across the business
- Creating and adapting both print and digital customer-facing marketing material
- Scrutinising and challenging design briefs
- Supporting large-scale brand partnerships and business projects
- Educating and influencing stakeholders on design thinking, process and results
- Understanding of what makes engaging, on-brand tone of voice
- Stakeholder engagement
- Managing your planning, workload and deadlines
- Confident, effective communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work across many forms of design, including packaging, events, experiential, editorial, digital, UI/UX, customer experience
You must have at least 3 yrs in-house or agency experience working on big, recognisable brands. You'll have a passion for design, typography and have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. You must come from a branding background with ideally some experience in editorial, packaging and events/experiential.
Please submit your CV and an up to date portfolio to be considered for this role.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.