KEYWORDS (Digital, Print, Conceptual, Health, Fitness, Wellbeing, Social Media, Packaging, Team Lead/Mentor, Typography, Branding, Marketing)
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30,000 - £40,000
An experienced Graphic Designer is urgently required by a successful and highly respected organisation in the health & fitness industry, to join a team of creative's and marketing professionals located in their London HQ.
The successful candidate will need to have a wealth of experience and expertise as a Graphic Designer with a portfolio of modern, stylish projects.
This role would be ideal for anyone into Health, Fitness and Wellbeing.
* Creative, adhering to established brand guidelines, you will create concepts. This will include design that can be used across a variety of communications channels, Digital, Offline and Video. As well as being a hands-on creative, you will also be responsible for managing the productivity of another Designer.
* Identification of key trends in design and visual content to ensure that alongside the digital marketing and brand team, you are creating the most cutting-edge, eye-catching and memorable content to build thier brand.
* Ensure all our work is correctly scoped and efficiently and effectively delivered to deadlines
* Close work with multiple internal teams including sales, product development, communications, digital marketing and events.
* Digital and Print graphic design skills
* Extensive knowledge Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
* Experience of delivering projects involving social platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube) and/or film production and understanding the importance of campaign analytics.
* Familiarity with film-making techniques for shooting and editing videos for social and web would be a plus.
* Knowledge of video editing, copywriting, web design, and site UX/UI.
* Able to balance project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective and present options, benefits and risks.
* Experience of projects with technical, strategic and creative components.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills both to pitch ideas to the leadership team and to explain ideas to the creative team.
* Ideally experience with a design agency background (mix of in-house and agency would be ideal) and a strong portfolio.
* Knowledge/Experience/Interest in Health, Fitness and Wellbeing would be beneficial/ideal.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.