We're looking for a midweight designer to join a wonderful educational company based in Ealing who have nearly 700 mathematics and English study centres throughout the UK.
You will work with a team of in-house designers within the Brand Marketing team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: concept generation and design for online and print ads, posters, artwork for social media, commercial signage for study centres, manuals, newsletters, brochures, PowerPoint templates and typesetting leaflets.
This role will provide graphic design services to internal staff (Associates) and Franchisees (Instructors) within Europe and Africa. Additionally, the Designer will support the Junior Designer and provide guidance and direction on projects across the team.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing online and print marketing materials
- Continuously offering creativity in order to produce new ideas and freshen up current material, transferring basic designs into eye catching creative solutions
- Interpret briefs and provide concepts
- Taking the lead on all commercial signage projects for study centres
- Be a mentor to the Junior Designer and provide support to the Lead Designer
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Confident and competent in the use of a Mac and Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Experience in using Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe After Effects, HTML and Prezi is a bonus but not essential
- Strong communication skills to liaise with printers, project managers, designers, agency personnel and other marketing specialists
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.