MIDWEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Keywords: (Print, Corporate, Conceptual, Marketing, PC, Brand Guardian, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Location: West London
A talented Graphic Designer is urgently required by a world leading consultancy to join their London based Design team. They work with some of the worlds largest and most recognizable brands to deliver high-impact solutions for their clients.
They are a successful company and although they have been around for a long time they still have an up beat start-up mentality and approach to ideas and development, located in stylish, trendy offices in West London, the culture is very cool, open plan office space, causal dress code etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team to help with design, production and graphics support. The ideal candidate will be naturally forward thinking, organized, personable and have the ability to multi-task.
- Research and application of client branding for new projects
- Designs and typesets complex, content heavy solutions which consists of a multitude of documents
- Working closely with internal stakeholders at all levels of the business to ensure their messaging is turned into clear and impactful visuals
- Image sourcing and manipulation
- Designs internal documents for marketing, conferences and other events
- Internal brand guardian, ensuring consistency
- Proofreads/edits text, ensure consistency of documents
- Upkeep of image library (along with other team members)
- Logo design - for both internal marketing and clients
- Keep all projects moving smoothly through the business
- Client liaison, branding and printing
- Print production start to finish (prep, proof, print, ship etc.)
- Work closely with Project assistants
- Ensure all design files are circulated to and kept up to date
- Communicate job status information to all team members
- Work closely with other members of the Support team
- PC based design experience
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work on many parts of several jobs in a close team adhering to the full design process and following creative direction
- Creative - ability to brainstorm collectively and produce new designs, enhance designs, and find good solutions to interpreting heavy content visually
- Extremely accurate, with an eye for detail
- Good project management and workflow skills, running a schedule for a department
- Highly reliable in order to inspire trust and motivate other members of the team
- Shows positive and solution-finding attitude when faced with challenges
- High level of adaptability, able to switch from one task to another quickly and regularly
- Shows confidence to perform own role without unnecessary support in normal circumstances
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.