We're looking for a midweight Graphic Designer, with experience of designing marketing collateral for predominately online channels, to join an investment company who work with a variety of different clients. You will be someone who is looking for that next step up and used to generating high volume output.
You will get to work alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, sector specialists, technologists and marketers. This is a fast-paced environment where you can make things happen and take ownership of projects.
For this role you will sit within a central marketing team, working closely with the sales, publishing, technology, and wider business teams across four different brands.
This is a defining move for someone looking to broaden and test their creative skills in a fast-growing business, and you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
- Sole dedicated designer in the marketing team, tasked with creating effective digital and print designs (web, email marketing, collateral & other)
- Creating outstanding marketing materials for online and offline projects
- Strong infographic ability
- Production and branding
- Translating complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 yrs design experience across multiple channels
- Impeccable design fundamentals and ability to follow/expand on design direction
- Excellent image manipulation skills, with a great understanding of typography, composition
- Advanced InDesign, working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, keynote (or PPT) design
- A good eye / attention to detail.
- A strong portfolio of effective design
- Video editing experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.