Our client is a creative marketing agency working on award winning campaigns for global technology companies.
Creative Graphic Designer to join the studio to help support the design and development of integrated marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for the digital campaigns and assets so an understanding of typography, layout, UI and UX will be important to help the team produce the best work possible.
About the role
- Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery
- Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board
- Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions
- Experience working in agency environment
- Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers
- Managing and directing multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Producing high quality work
- Excellent organisational skills
Key technical skills
- Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
- Good understanding of typography
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge (desirable)
- Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle (desirable)
- Experience in designing for print (desirable)
Please find detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.