We are looking for a brilliant and ambitious graphic designer to join an online retail company. This will be a mainly digital focused role working on a range of web projects and animation with some print elements. You will be working across branding, adverts, packaging and digital campaigns.
This is an amazing chance to work in a passionate creative team, giving you the opportunity to grow as a designer within an exciting, rapidly expanding organisation. You will either be a midweight or a strong junior looking for your next step up.
- Creating and editing great graphic content for all departments.
- Design for digital and print: emails, flyers, social media and banner ads.
- Production and post-production of design assets.
- Contributing new ideas which benefit the wider business.
- Helping the team to develop concepts and ideas for seasonal campaigns.
- Degree in art or design.
- 2-3 yrs experience (mainly digitally focused).
- Mac experience with strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- A varied portfolio of work (branding, print, digital) including mood boards, rough sketches and mocks-ups, image manipulation, typography, animated GIFs.
- Ability to create original, impactful, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for digital campaigns and experiences.
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography, video, etc).
- Experience in setting up and sending print-ready artwork.
- Expertise with After Effects or other video editing software.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Confident communicator, versed in brainstorming and presenting idea routes.
- A developing technical mindset across responsive and mobile-first design.
- Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, their design aesthetics and how to push strong creative campaigns that influence a specific audience through them.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.