Our client is a global communications agency currently looking for a Designer to join their small design studio. This position is for 6 months FTC to cover maternity. We are looking to start this position asap.
As a key part of the creative team you will help deliver impactful and innovative designs to their clients and internal communities. Working with marketing, new business and client teams, using creative vision and a keen eye for detail to solve problems. Taking ownership of projects and the quality of work produced within the team for on and offline work.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and versatile Designer, preferably with corporate agency or in-house client experience, to join our busy and fast-paced design and production team.
You will be working with corporate marketing, new business and client materials including designing within PowerPoint and Word documents and we would need you to bring a high level of experience of this. You will use your creative vision and passion with a keen eye for problem solving.This is a key role within the creative services team and reports into the Group Content and Marketing Partner.
- Take overall responsibility for on and offline work produced for internal account handlers, including (but not exclusive to) PowerPoint, Factsheets, web cards, social media cards, white papers and reports (in both InDesign and Word), email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the business is on-brand and meets brand guidelines
- Work with client handler teams to create high level design and branding material for client pitches
- At least three yrs of experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven experience in working within brand guidelines
- A good understanding of print processes
- Strong typography skills
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.