Our client is a unique omni-channel retail platform combining iconic offline real estate with an online portfolio. Their vision is to create an online global marketplace and multi-channel offering across real-estate, retail, hospitality, co-working and technology. They are currently recruiting for a Graphic/Digital Designer to join their growing creative studio based in London.
As a creative designer, you will be responsible for creating a diverse range of online and offline assets and ensuring their brand and visual identity of is upheld and consistent.
- Design and production of all print and digtal related projects for the brand; advertising/branding/marketing/digital design/packaging/email newsletters
- Creating all content and ensuring the brand and visual identity are upheld
- Explore new visual avenues to promote products across multiple channels mainly print
- Manage the creative direction of the brand through understanding demographics and keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Switch between offline and online tasks understanding the requirements of each space and maintaining consistency and the highest standards
- Ownership over the complete design cycle from creation to production artwork
- Creation of digital artwork assets for web and email newsletters
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Commercial awareness of the design to print process
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
- Able to execute a number of projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building strong working relationships and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are also essential
- Experience in HTML coding / animation After Effects (not essential but highly regarded)
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer who is looking to develop and utilise their current skill-set, knowledge and experience in a vibrant fast paced environment.
In return they will offer the opportunity to work within a creative team and have the ability to develop your career, they also offer a range of benefits including pension, health and options in the company.
Please send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.