Perm - Surry
Paying up to 38k
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the requirements of the business are met from a graphic design perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues. This role will involve working across print, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle info-graphics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Software experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Create high impact, functional brand identities, end user interfaces and print design
- Update and enhance all PR and Marketing literature, as required
- Design digital campaigns utilising the latest web and multimedia platforms
- Develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution
- Generate high level interactive presentation
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends and technologies to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new technical development
- Responsible for supervising the Artwork Assistant
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.