A leading London based Creative Agency are looking for a Middleweight Designer
This is a newly-created role where the successful candidate will work across a variety of sports and brand materials within a vibrant global environment.
If you are a team player, passionate about creative imagery and naturally artistic then this role could be for you.
- Develop multiple digital design projects from master origination art through to completion for use in both internal or external environment.
- Creation of printed materials, including brochures, social media tools, PowerPoint master templates, posters, infographics and flyers.
- Creation of digital materials including animated GIFs, video files, landing pages, UX-UI solutions and assets for social media platforms.
- With excellent attention to detail and organisation skills, you will be able to work both within timeframes and budget.
- An understanding and experience of the creative production process is key as well as the principles of designing for digital delivery.
- Be prepared to be involved in projects of all types, from either a conceptualisation point or simply to provide support at a campaign's art-working stage.
- An interest in sports is even better, and a passion on brands is even essential!
- Client in-house and sport's agency graphic design experience essential
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro).
Proficiency of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and UX-UI tools is a must.
Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (mainly PowerPoint).
Proficient in Keynote is mandatory.
Strong understanding of the print production process.
Experience of commercial digital design is key as well.
Able to work on their own initiative and equally able to take verbal direction.
A strong understanding of tight brand guidelines and working to a specific brief.
Comfortable in reworking a core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions.
Being able to produce creative work within a client's budget.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.